just thinking

my name is Dave and i am the director of sales and operations for a large technology firm. i have been  here for 3 years and i love my job. i said i love it. i started programming robots, computers and pc's while staying in Orange County California. i purchased a laptop made by hp (Hewlett Packard) and began creating software scripts. the rest is history. they say that empires are forged through war. even the bible prophesy that kingdoms would fight against nations. families will be divided torn apart before the return of jesus christ. now it's time to square the debt. i know that my company has my back. it's not quitting time yet but i will be leaving soon. after work i may go to the local quick mart and treat myself to a cold beer. this workingweek i have a lot of things to do. i do freelance journalism when i am not making sales. the daily newspaper i work for has been around for over 50 years. the Local Star is an established and respected newspaper. the paper has a great classified section where you can get deals on lawn mowers and used bicycles. high school sports is a popular in my town as well as professional golf & deals at grocery stores in the area. the job keeps me busy because there is always heavy traffic in my neighborhood and the weather is very unpredictable.  
Today is Thursday Jan. 31 2019. i read the newspaper often. i read an article today about social security benefits and how to get more money out of the program. it was very informative and helpful since i collect benefits myself. the anaheim ducks play the chicago blackhawks tonight. i will be there.
Wednesday Feb. 6, 2019. I am really not a good writer. A master wordssmith can do that. I wish i was good with the pencil and ink pen. I am not sure where to start. the origins of snapchat.  in 1997 me and a friend had this idea. make models pretty, smart and sexy. give that job to girls who will work it. guy
s like me on the phone making deals and roping in clients. treat each team the same. i need 22.00 for a new debit card. ask mom.
Yesterday my green dot visa card came in the mail. it's funny because i had just borrowed twenty dollars from my sister for a new one thinking that it would work with my checking account. well, it didn't. in the end it worked out. today is Tues. Feb. 12, 2019. i am up early doing some research on mental health. did you know that most mental health problems come from stress and pressure?

Comments